Deadline for abstracts presentation: January 15, 2024
PRESENTATION GUIDELINES, CONTENT and SUBMISSION
Abstracts should only be submitted online, you can click on the button at the end of this page. No abstract sent in any other format or form will be accepted. If you have any questions or problems, please contact the Technical Secretariat.
An abstract number will be assigned to the abstracts submmited via the online submission form (ID-Abstract Number) which will be used in further queries.
IMPORTANT: Once the abstract has been submitted correctly a banner with the following text will appear: “Your abstract has been sent correctly”. Please, click on the tab “My account” in your personal area to confirm the abstract submission.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION: Required information of the first author should be indicated.
- AFFILIATIONS: Full details of affiliations listed in the abstract should be included.
- AUTHORS: Full name of the authors and affiliation should be indicated in lower case. Maximum of 12 authors are allowed to sign the abstract. The presenting author must be underlined.
- TITLE: Indicate the title of your abstract.
- ABSTRACT LENGTH: The content of the abstract cannot exceed 3.000 characters (including spaces and acknowledgements) the equivalent of 400 words.
- Standardized abbreviations will be used in the body of the abstract. When specific or unusual abbreviations are used, they will be used in parentheses after the full term the first time they appear. If you need to include tables in you abstract, please complete all the survey with your personal information (personal information, affiliations, authors, tittle, introduction…), also attach your abstract (PDF format)📄 with the table. Please, consider that introducing a table (without following the indications mentioned above) will be penalized with the use of 200 characters apart form those contained in the table.
Each poster should be prepared in portrait orientation (vertical poster). The maximum dimensions are: 841mm (w) x 1,189 mm (h). You might want to use the standard A0 vertical poster format.
Each abstract will be evaluated by the Scientific Committee. From January 17th 2024 the final presentation format will be indicated, as well as the DAY and the START TIME of the assigned presentation session.ABSTRACT SUBMISSION FORM
Please note that at least one author of each abstract must register for the symposium.
Abstracts submitted without corresponding registration will be refused.
To make sure that our confirmation email is delivered directly to your inbox and doesn’t get redirected to your spam folder, please add the following email addresses to your «safe sender» list: firstname.lastname@example.org