Registration deadline: 16th March 2024.
THE FEE INCLUDES
- Welcome Reception.
- Attendance is required for face-to-face sessions on April 15th through 19th, 2024.
- Coffee and working lunches.
- Certificate of attendance.
- Gala dinner.
NOTICE: We wish to inform you that the certificate of participation for the Congress will be sent via email once the event has concluded.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Sign up on the platform with your personal details.
- Fill out the registration form using your email and chosen password.
- To see if your registration is approved, go to your personal area and click on the «Registration» tab.
- You’ll receive an email confirming your registration once it’s complete.
-Bank transfer to Esmeeting Spain S.L. B-14993950. C/Alfonsina Storni, 1 2/1. Mercantile Registry of Córdoba Volume 2392, 11 CO-34349. email@example.com
Bank: BBVA, Branch 2104 Airport. Córdoba IBAN: ES2701822104490201593120. SWIFT: BBVAESMMXXX. Specify attendee last and first name – 35ESN in the concept section of the bank transfer. Example: Smith, John – 35ESN .
Bank charges excluded. The registration will be confirmed once the entry of the corresponding fee has been verified by the Technical Secretariat.
-Payment gateway. E-payment system is a quick and easy way to pay safely online. We accept payment cards VISA, MASTER CARD and MAESTRO.
Written notification of registration cancellation must be emailed to Esmeeting Spain S.L.
- Registration cancelled until February 10, 2024, are eligible for a refund of the registration fees paid, less a 50€ + VAT administration charges.
- Cancellations received between February 11, 2024 and March 1, 2024 will be charged 50% of the reservation amount.
- Cancellations received between March 2, 2024 and March 29, 2024 will be subject to a penalty of 75% of the reservation amount.
- Cancellations received after March 30, 2024 will not be refunded.
ESN Bursaries for student members
The ESN is delighted to announce that bursaries of 500€ * for European delegates and 800€ * for overseas delegates are available, on a competitive basis, to student members of the Society to assist in their attending to the 35th International Symposium of Nematology in Cordoba, Spain (15-19 April 2024).
Criteria for application:
- The call is open to all PhD students, except student in the first year (ie your PhD must have started in 2022 or even before).
- Applicants should be a member of the ESN at the time of application and still be a member at the time of the congress/symposium.
- Student needs to present an oral presentation or a poster at the congress/symposium
- Applicants institution should not be in the Symposium organizing country, but exceptions will be considered when the applicants institution is far from the symposium venue (at least 200 km away).
An application form is available here. The fully completed form should be submitted to the Secretary (Eric Grenier) before 30th September 2023. The ESN Governing Board will select the successful bursars on the basis of the scientific impact of the student’s research findings.
Successful bursars will be required to give an oral presentation or to present a poster at the ESN Symposium (selection for oral presentations will remain in the hands of the Symposium scientific committee).
Please visit our website https://www.esn-online.org/ to join on-line (memberships only costs 40 € for two consecutive years).
ESN Award and Financial support for “green” attendance to the ESN 2024 symposium
To demonstrate its commitment to sustainable development, ESN would like to encourage «greener» travel to the 35th International Nematology Symposium in Cordoba, Spain (April 15-19, 2024).
To this end, we will be rewarding the most original and significant initiative in terms of reducing carbon emissions when attending the 2024 symposium.
- Candidates must be ESN members at the time of application and still be members at the time of the congress/symposium.
- Candidates may apply either as individuals or as a group of individuals from the same laboratory, but not both.
- Applications for either a single way or a return trip are both accepted.
- Applicants must provide the ESN secretary with proof of ticket purchase on arrival at the symposium venue.
- The applicant’s institution must not be located in the country organizing the symposium, but exceptions will be considered if the applicant’s institution is remote from the symposium venue.
An application form is available on the ESN website and in attachment of this message. The completed form should be submitted to the Secretary (Eric Grenier) before 1st March 2024. Applications will be rated by a committee appointed by the ESN Governing Board and the awarded application presented during the symposium Gala dinner. The initiative with the greatest originality and/or the greatest reduction in carbon emissions compared to air travel will receive a cash prize equivalent to 50% of the cost of the trip with a ceiling of 500€ for individual applications (1500€ for a group of individuals).
To make sure that our confirmation email is delivered directly to your inbox and doesn’t get redirected to your spam folder, please add the following email addresses to your «safe sender» list: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com.