It is a pleasure to announce the upcoming 35th International Symposium of the European Society of Nematologists, to be held in Córdoba (Spain) by 15-19 April, 2024. A unique opportunity to exchange Nematology knowledge with the scientific and stakeholder communities.
Two years have passed since our last symposium in Antibes (France) and some changes have arisen since then. Next year we will have the opportunity to know how to face these challenges. Scientific sessions will include hot topics based on Nematology Research and applications around the world:
- Nematode Taxonomy, Systematics and Diagnosis
- Nematode Phylogeny, Phylogeography and Phylogenomic
- Biodiversity, Distribution and Ecology of PPN, EPN, and free-living
- Plant-nematode interactions and host response
- Nematode omics, metabolism and physiology
- Marine and Freshwater nematodes / Animal parasites
- Entomopathogenic nematodes
- Management of plant-parasitic nematodes
- Nematodes as bioindicators and nematode community assemblies
- Nematode effectors and parasitism genes
- Nematode interactions with other organisms: Complex diseases and Biocontrol
- New nematicidal products: Botanicals and Agrochemicals
- Cultural management of PPN: Cover crops, organic amendments, ASD
- Role of soil microbiome in nematode suppression
- Quarantine Nematodes: Diagnostics and management.
Some oral presentations are also planned to be streamed, and relevant assistance from crop advisors is expected along with the traditional participation of researchers and extensionists.
We look forward to seeing you all during the upcoming 35th International Symposium of the European Society of Nematologists in Cordoba, Spain. April 2024.
The Local Organizing Committee